- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Buy & download The Bulletin
- Comment on our articles
Spice up your summer: The latest edition of The Bulletin is out now!
As spring segues into summer, The Bulletin team is proud to present an inspiration-packed travel guide that reflects everything this rich and varied land has to offer.
In our summer edition, out now, we offer inspiration for all ages with these ideas for activities around the country – many of them absolutely free. Plus, check out our extensive agenda of festivals, family events and exhibitions and add a few essential cultural highlights to your diary.
Even if you’re planning on leaving Belgium for warmer climes the moment your out-of-office kicks in, take advantage of the longer days and get out and explore when you can.
One of Belgium’s specialities is festivals. In celebration of Couleur Café’s 30th birthday, we meet some of the team behind the capital’s musical bonanza.
Brussels is also gearing up for an outbreak of cycling fever as the greatest race in the world, the Tour de France, sets off from the city in July. It’s an opportune moment for us to look at Belgium’s love affair with the bike.
And as a new wave of highly qualified, multilingual and ambitious individuals knocks on the door of the EU institutions in search of career-launching experience, we delve into the world of the intern.
So whatever your plans this summer, we hope you’ll find something to pique your interest in our summer edition. It may be a cliché, but we really do appreciate your feedback. The Bulletin relies on its active and diverse community of readers for its own inspiration and commitment to improving all our lives in Belgium.
- Travel guide: 135 things to do in Belgium this summer
- My Brussels: VUB rector Caroline Pauwels reflects on multilingual education in the capital
- We ask those in the know to tell us what it’s really like working as an intern in the EU institutions
- Love in the digital age: How expats use dating app Tinder
- Parlez-vous français? Learning French here is proving tricky, one Brussels resident confesses
- Share Belgium’s passion for cycling as the Tour de France Grand Depart comes to Brussels
- Get into the kitchen: Shared workspace Co-oking is fuelling culinary start-ups in the capital
- We delve into the photo archives to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Brussels’ tram network
- Explore the great outdoors with these latest high-tech gadgets
- The Bulletin goes backstage at Couleur Café as the world music festival celebrates its 30th birthday
- Behind the decks: Meet three female DJs storming the Belgian scene
- Turning to a personal trainer for a customised workout could be a worthwhile investment
- Get in the mood for summer with seasonal design and fashion ideas
- Before heading off on your travels, check out these helpful holiday gadgets
Enjoy your summer!
The Bulletin team