- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Buy & download The Bulletin
- Comment on our articles
Listen to the latest podcasts from The Bulletin
The Bulletin Weekly
We meet the people and visit the places that make Belgium special. This week:
- Mix and match: Artonov Festival stages performances in architectural gems
- Explore Korean culture all autumn long: we meet K-Pop band Black Swan
- Win tickets to a night of Eastern European animation at Cinematek
- Our top picks of events and activities in Brussels and beyond
Listen to the full podcast here (18 minutes):
The Bulletin Weekend
The Bulletin Weekend is a lively discussion show made by Brussels expats, for Brussels expats, broadcast every Friday afternoon on The Bulletin's online radio service from 16.00-18.00 (and repeated on Saturday mornings 9.00-11.00). It's an opportunity to digest and make sense of the week, share tips for things to do and places to see, and generally have a chat.
The Bulletin Weekend returns on 8 October. Until then, listen to the last podcast before the summer break here (33 minutes):
The Brussels Minute: our daily news podcasts
The Brussels Minute is available twice daily (Monday-Friday), early in the morning and after lunch. The premise is a simple one: a concise, 60-second roundup of all the latest Belgian news in English. Hear the latest newscast on our Audioboom page.
How to listen
Subscribe to The Bulletin's podcasts via iTunes, Google or Spotify. You can hear more from The Bulletin every day at thebulletin.be/radio - our 24/7 online radio service for Belgium's international community.