The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Business Migration of Highly Skilled Workers - June 18, 2013

Unemployment may be hard hitting, but companies are still having a difficult time finding skilled workers locally. 

Spring Business After Hours - June 4, 2013

AmCham Belgium is looking forward to its traditional Spring Business After Hours. This year's event will feature two exciting rounds of speed networking giving you networking opportunities in a fast,structured and high-impact way.

Make sure to bring lots of business cards! 

Culture beat – May 23

A fake museum in the EU quarter presents a chilling vision of the European Union collapsing in 2018. From the viewpoint of 2060, the depressing thesis by Brussels theatre director Thomas Bellinck attempts to deconstruct where the European model went wrong: increasing Euroscepticism and nationalism...

Picnic in Tervuren Park

Ppicnic in the park with football and cricket

My Little Paradise

Contemporary art in Garden of Eden

The House of European History Exile

A critical but extremely informative view of the European project

The Rules of Mobility: a Q&A with STIB

Londoners complaining about bus irregularity, Parisians moaning about tramps in metro stations… is there a European city where people are totally pleased with the public transport system? If so, Brussels isn’t one of them – punctuality, route changes and general public transport etiquette are...

Pique-Nique en Musique

Family days in Astrid Park, Anderlecht

Tribal Art : New Acquisitions

Schiller Art Gallery - 12 rue van Moer, in the heart of the Sablon (Brussels), is presenting tribal art from private collections around Europe. Hope to see you.

Walloons favour republic in case of Belgian split

More than half (53%) of Walloons would opt for a republic should Belgium disappear and Wallonia become independent, with Belgian prime minister Elio Di Rupo as their preferred choice of president, according to a survey by Ipsos and the Sudpresse group. The remaining 47% would favour a monarchy. “...

Pages