- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Buy & download The Bulletin
- Comment on our articles
Freelance Business Month: 31 days of online inspiration this October
In a year that has seen many of us adapt to new ways of working, a free month-long digital event this October aims to help self-employed people around Europe grow their business, make connections and share skills and knowledge.
What began as a day-long event for freelancers in Brussels has become Freelance Business Month - 31 days of talks, inspiration, practical workshops and masterclasses, bringing together self-employed workers from across the continent.
Using an online platform accessible to everyone, attendees can join online sessions, ask questions and connect with others to initiate their own discussions.
More than 40+ speakers from all over the world will give engaging talks on starting and growing a freelance business. They are all experts, renowned consultants and advisers who have worked with some of the world's biggest companies.
Here are just some of the topics that will be discussed:
- How to generate leads and grow your business as a Solopreneur
- Networking effectiveness
- Shifting your mindset and beliefs for more productivity and flow in your business
- How to market yourself or your business
- Create a strong and compelling business pitch in one hour
- Grow your business through public speaking
- Creating a brand online and offline.
- How to expand your business internationally
- The future of work
- Working with freelance platforms
- Applying open innovation strategies in your recruitment process
- Making the transition from employee to freelancer
- Shifting from corporate to freelance: 10 mistakes to avoid
Freelance Business Month (1-31 October) is free - but you must register in advance.