- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Buy & download The Bulletin
- Comment on our articles
Your insider's guide to life in Belgium: Pick up The Bulletin's autumn issue now!
The Bulletin's autumn/winter edition is out now, packed with interviews, insight and information to help you make the most of life in Belgium.
The feature-rich 132-page magazine is on sale in Belgian newsagents - and will also be distributed at key expat community events over the coming months, from theatre performances to Christmas parties.
- How the EU capital can be less than welcoming for highly qualified professionals from outside the bloc
- All aboard: We meet some of the Brussels staff as Eurostar turns 25
- Jewel in the crown: Why Antwerp is the leading light of the world’s diamond industry
- Belgium looks back to liberation with a commemoration programme recalling the momentous years of 1944-45
- Romania takes the spotlight as biennial arts festival Europalia celebrates the country’s diverse history and culture
- Move a muscle: The stretching-orientated physiotherapy method that corrects posture and relieves pain
- The tide is turning as more restaurants sign up to a grassroots campaign for free tap water
- Pick up a tasty pastry from our pick of the best sweet treats on offer in Brussels
- If you’re looking for a good read, check out some recommendations from Brussels’ booksellers
- Get in the kitchen and hone your culinary skills with one of the country’s many, many cooking classes
- Discover the Belgian beauty and fashion brands that want to help you live a greener life
- It’s a Dad’s life: One Belgian expat shares his experiences of raising kids in the capital
- My Brussels: Alexandre de Meeter on managing communications for football club Royal Union Saint-Gilloise
We are proud to present this snapshot of life in Belgium - and we’re confident that with our readers, we can continue to enjoy our journey in Belgium together. After increasing The Bulletin's print run to four magazines a year in 2017, we have taken the difficult but pragmatic decision to focus our efforts on The Bulletin’s online platform and instead publish one magazine a year from 2020.
A dual online and print strategy for The Bulletin relies on maintaining our commitment to informing and inspiring the international community in Belgium. To do that effectively and to reflect its concerns, more than ever, we need an interactive community. In transferring much of our energy to our online platform, we are looking forward to the opportunity it creates to explore new forms of journalism.