The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Which of the many Belgian Experts do I need?


What you need is an "Expert-Géomètre".
They are used to make "etat des lieux" for tenants and landlords, and are the only one who are really independant.
They all report to Court.

Jan 20, 2012 08:24