The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Visa-D Long Stay Visa (More than 90 days)



I just arrived here last week on Single Permit and with a Visa-D (multiple entry and valid for an year).

My question is the can I travel to other Schengen countries with my Visa-D or I should wait for the Residence Permit ?



Either you have got a Schengen zone visa or you haven't. You probably got what you applied for.

Nov 29, 2019 21:16

Hi naman
I would like to get in contact with you. Could you drop your email here kindly? Or if you cant then send me an email at

Dec 5, 2019 07:10