The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu



I am a UK citizen living in Belgium, I have a DR10 so am not eligable for VWP, I need a US Visa B2 but the site says i have to go to London to get it and to my home town to get related documents for my previous conviction; Has anyone experienced this or has any advice it would be gratefully accepted x