The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Using EID


What type of card do I need to access EID services online?


Normally you buy a multi-card reader with E-id as one of the options.

Feb 12, 2017 10:54

You need an ID with a chip and a card reader

Feb 12, 2017 12:39

Of course you need a Belgian ID of a newer type.

Feb 12, 2017 15:26

You can also use Belgian residency cards ) E and F cards) as well as Belgian ID cards, E-id services are accessible to non Belgians too.

Feb 12, 2017 19:02