Search form

menu menu



As from this Friday I'll be unemployed so I need to go and re-register at the trade union. I live in Flanders so I also need to register at the "Werkwinkel" - the question is that where do I register first? thanks

From the archives

Register as looking for work at the VDAB first as you will need the paper they give you to give to the Vagbond.

Aug 22, 2011 10:34