Search form

menu menu

UK Student loan repayments when 'independent' in Belgium



I was wondering if anyone else is facing the same issue as I am. I have a UK student loan and have started a small business in Belgium last December. I'm wondering what's the best way to declare my income to the UK Student loan people as i haven't yet gone through a years tax cycle in Belgium. In the meanwhile I'm being charged the top rate.

Any advice would be appreciated