The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

travelling to USA


my question is that traveling on B2 visa to US, do i need a hotel booking ? i will be staying at relative address but i am confused do i need a booking or just i mention to CPB officer that i will be staying at relative address.


The embassy should be able to advise you but usually what they want is an address you will be at for your stay

Nov 20, 2017 22:59

They primarily need only an address (whether its hotel or private residence) for the first night of arrival only.

Nov 22, 2017 20:42