The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu



I am leaving Belgium next week after a 3 month contract as a contractor. I have not registered with the tax authorities as I have been here less than 183 days, do I need to inform them or the VAT department


From the archives

How are you billing? Through a company overseas? Through an agency?

Sep 2, 2011 15:28