Search form

menu menu

Tax questions


How much are you taxed on furnished rental income? How do you define furnished? Are your mortgage payments taken into account? A credible source would be nice. TIA

From the archives

For unfurnished properties
In your annual tax forms, you need to indicate the cadastral revenue in the code 1106 (for the husband) or 2106 (for the wife).

This revenue will be added to all your other worldwide revenues to determine the level (%) of tax.
For furnished properties, you simply have to report the cadastral revenue in other fields but I don't remeber which ones.
Tax is much higher in this case.

Aug 23, 2011 12:19