Search form

menu menu

Tax document


Hi, I need to track down the document the commune sends you after they've gone through your income tax declaration, the one that says you owe us this amount or we owe you that amount.
We were in the 1000 district, but then we moved and never received this document for our 2009 taxes. Even though we forwarded our mail, many things never arrived at our new address...
Does anyone know where I can get this document from?

From the archives

Call them and ask? 0257/257 57

Sep 6, 2011 13:18