Search form

menu menu

Sports injury -



I had a sports injury September last year (torn knee ligament).
After recovering and doing physio for some time I would like to see a good specialist who can advice about the progress and risks in my situation (especially regarding coming back to some sports activities). I saw the doctor who followed me (I am not sure how good he is) but would like to get extra opinion. Anyone can provide recommendation on the specialist in that area? ideally around Brussels or Leuven. Thanks.


apparently this is one of the best in the field (on holiday right now though)

partner is having the same problem :(

Jul 31, 2015 19:18

I cannot recommend a knee specialist, but I can certainly recommend Pierre Maldague who specialises in foot and ankle injuries. Someone in his team must take care of knees. So don't know if you want to follow that up? He consults with others at Ave. des Franciscans in WSP, and in the CHIREC group.

Aug 1, 2015 11:42