Search form

menu menu

Skin specialist


I am urgently looking for a good skin problem specialist in any hospital, could you please kindly recommend one if you know? Many thanks in advance.

From the archives

Start with your family doctor who will advise whther you actually need a specialist and recommend one if you do. If you start with a hospital you start with a specialist's bill whether you need one or not.

Sep 7, 2011 13:23