Search form

menu menu

Shopping unit on wheels


Does anyone know where you can get a shopping unit on wheels?
Accessible from Place Weiner, Boitsfort
and what are they called in French?


I've just stuck "shopping unit on wheels" into google images, and it doesn't help clarify WTF you mean in English, let alone French.

Nov 15, 2015 20:45

My guess is Ruth means a shopping caddy,

It's "poussette de marché" in French.

Nov 16, 2015 06:58
jamiebt Dec 1, 2015 15:03

I found some pretty cool shopping units on wheels on eBay...

Obviously what you meant?!

Dec 1, 2015 15:03