The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Sensory integration dysfunction


I wonder if you could suggest a specialist in sensory integration dysfunction (Trouble sensoriel) in the Brussels area. A fried's kid has been diagnosed as having such a dysfunction (hypersensitivity to certain stimuli and hyposensitivity to others), but it is hard for her to find a specialist who would offer therapy. The kid is 5. Thanks!


The person who made the diagnosis should have recommended someone.
The childs school should also have recommendations.
Another route for recommendations is through the GP.

Or this organisation in Brussels

Dec 10, 2011 00:02