Search form

menu menu

Sell a car 'd'occassion'


I want to sell a car 'd'occassion' and would like to obtain a 'Car Pass' to verify the kilometres. I read on the Car Pass website that i can obtain a certificate at the controle technique. Does anyone know if I can just turn up at the controle technique and ask for this? I don't want to queue especially as I only had the car through the controle technique 2 weeks ago...I have tried phoning but was left on hold for ages.... Thanks.

From the archives

Your car must undergo a specific CT for the purpose of selling. It's more thorough and they check more items. Carpass will be delivered together with the inspection report. This specific CT can be done without booking -- just turn up.

Aug 23, 2011 11:42