Search form

menu menu

schengen visa


I am an Austrlian citizen with a residence card for Belgium.  I want to live in France for 4 months which would normally require a visa (i.e an Australian can only stay in the EU for 90 days without a visa).  Can I stay in France (or any other Schengen country) for more than 90 days with my Belgian Residence card?




Your Belgian Residence Permit allows you to reside in Belgium.

It has no value outside Belgium.

Sep 13, 2011 18:27