Search form

menu menu

Residence for Non EU Person


I am a UK Citizen now resident in Brussels, my girlfriend is Russian.

She has been living and working in Sweden and holds a Swedish issued schengen work visa which expires shortly.

We would like to co-habit here in Brussels but do not wish to marry just yet.

Does any one know what options we have re visa's for her.