Search form

menu menu

Replacing the old chauffage


Looking to get our old chauffage replaced soon-ish. To what (offical) organise / register should the person / company we ask to replace it belong?

From the archives

We had our central heating system replaced by the firm that serviced it for us. Why would they have to belong to an (offical) organise / register?

Sep 7, 2011 11:31