The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Rent compensation


The building I am living in is undergoing renovations. It is so extensive I will have to move out for 2 days and find alternate accomodation. My question is, can I claim some kind of compensation for the costs incurred for this from the landlord.

Thank you in advance for all answers


2 days is NOT extensive.
You will probably find a standard clause in your tenancy contract that states that you're entitled to bugger all if the works are anything up to 40 days.

Sep 14, 2018 08:23