Relay For Life Walk against Cancer
Join us for our Relay For Life Walk against Cancer on June 19th in and around Waterloo. We bring together the international community who'd love to walk while supporting the fight against cancer. You will have the choice of three distances: 4 km (accessible), 7 km and 9 km in the Waterloo area. All start from and end at St John's International School.On-campus, you can enjoy delicious food served up by Nina Food Truck, and kids will be delighted to have fun on the bouncy castles.We've made sure to keep everyone healthy during their visit! Practicalities:
- 19 June - departure every 15 minutes from 10:00 until 15:00
- Departure point: St. John's International School (access rue Champ du Roussart)
- VIP Lounge for Cancer Survivors
- Fee: 10€ (free for children under 12 and for cancer Survivors - see below)
- Required registration (children under 12 do not need to register) http://ow.ly/jTzA50ESUbx If you do not have an RFL team, please select team "Friends of Relay For Life"
- Survivor registration: If you have battled cancer or if you are currently under treatment, you are our guest of honour. To get your invitation, please register here by June 17: https://www.relaispourlavie.be/participate?type=fighter&relay=558364
See you soon!