Search form

menu menu

Question for DIY expert


Quick question for any DIY experts out there. I have an old bath and the enamel is starting to go. Is there a way to patch it as I can't afford to get a new one just yet? I assume you can buy something to coat it but if so what is it called in French.

Thanks for your help.

From the archives

You can definitely buy something to brush on but it looks horrible! Our landlord opted for that instead of fitting a new bathtub...sorry can't help you on the name for it though...maybe explain it in Brico so they can help?

Sep 2, 2011 09:59