Search form

menu menu

Prise en charge


A prise en charge for someone from outside the EU who is applying for a Belgian visa has to be accompanied by the last three pay slips of the person making the guarantee. But if that person works as an independent, what should be provided instead?


You should ask your accountant. You will probably have to supply copies of recent accounts, or copies of your tax returns etc.

Sep 23, 2019 21:17

You can show the paid invoices and also the bank statements showing the deposits made.

Sep 24, 2019 16:39

Thank you both

Sep 25, 2019 19:21