Search form

menu menu

postnuptial agreement


My husband and I are thinking of doing a postnuptial agreement. We are not sure where to go or where to start though. Has anyone done it and know where to go/ start? Thanks!


You need to talk to a notary (Notaire/notaris)

Oct 17, 2022 12:35

Yeah, the only people who can do this in belgium are notaires. Either find your local one or go to one of the big offices in Brussels. If you already own a house, probably easiest to go to the notaire that handled the transaction.

Oct 17, 2022 17:12