Search form

menu menu



Urgently need a plumber to reconnect some tubes that must have displaced and are now leaking, and someone who can do some basic electrical work. Watreloo; preferaby English speaking but French will do. I can check the white pages but orefer a personal endorsement. Thank you.

From the archives


I have not used him, but have heard good things

Aug 23, 2011 12:28