Search form

menu menu

Plastic protection for the gap in front of lower windows of Maison Brusselois


I have seen those neat plexi glass protections but where can I get those?
Many thanks


You can buy plexi glass at big Brico shops, like on Ch. de Charleroi. But they don't cut it because it is difficult to cut.

Dec 1, 2014 22:14