Search form

menu menu

physiotherapist at home


Hello, does anyone know of a physiotherapist that will do house visits? For an older person with very bad knees based in Waterloo and unable to travel.
Thanks for any suggestions.


I don't know of a physiotherapist who will do house visits in the Waterloo area but they do exist as my wife had one on a regular basis over several months.
First suggestion is to talk to your mutuelle. Not only because they should be able to recommend someone who has the particular speciality - if that is relevant - but also because there is a limited number of visits which can be reimbursed if you don't first have official approval. Alternatively talk to your family doctor.

May 27, 2015 16:15

Benoit, he is excellent and speaks English. He has a website (in French though)

May 27, 2015 21:45

thank you, Lulega!

May 29, 2015 07:55
nikka woolf

Hi, I do not know if You have find physiotherapist but I could recommend one who helped me with my leg. He comes to your house and is very punctual and responsible. Speaks English and price wise is very convenient. If you need still him let me know. He lives in Uccle.

Aug 2, 2015 12:29