The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Pet travel to UK


Hi - 2 of the pups we had "by accident" are being collected by my sister to take back to UK. Ive checked Defra website -- they have the passport, vaccinations including rabies and are chipped. They need a tapeworm shot between 1-5 days prior to travel. My question is -- Is this entered in the passport or on a seperate certificate? My vet here has ordered the jabs in -- and is bound to ask me. I would like to have the answer from someone who has taken a dog across teh channel.



I really should check things not late at night -- answer is on the Defra site -- I missed it -- has to be noted in the passport - DOH - however if people who have taken dogs across will share how easy/difficult it is -- that would be great

Jul 18, 2012 00:00