Search form

menu menu

Permanent Residence Conditions



How long can you travel out or leave Belgium with an F+ card without having problems of losing it?

Thank you.


The F+ card is a residential card, therefore it doesn't matter how many times you travel in and out of Belgium, as long as you actually reside (in your registered residence) in Belgium, and therefore pay tax there, you will retain your F+ card.

Jun 25, 2021 13:26

Thank you very much for your prompt answer.
Could you kindly provide me with the reference of the related article, decree, etc.

Jun 25, 2021 21:03

You mean there is no obligation to stay in Belgium for at least six months in a year, or anything like that, correct?

Jun 25, 2021 21:11

If you are registered as a resident in Belgium then you will be considered to be resident. If you are not registered then your F+ card rights will disappear.

Jun 26, 2021 10:15