Search form

menu menu

Over staying a contract


Personally I would take anything that HAL tells you with a very large pinch of salt. You are better off getting proper legal advice from somewhere like the Office des Propriètaires You can get legal advice by calling their Service juridique :1,5 €/minute on 0903/ 44 626. Or go and see them and discuss your situation.

Dec 30, 2011 22:56