The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Non-Belgian work with a Belgian carte F?


I work here in Belgium and have a Carte F as the cohabitant of a Belgian.  I am not from the EU though... am I only allowed to work in Belgium with my Carte F, or can I work anywhere in the EU?


no. You can only do this after 5 years of staying in cohabitation in Belgium. If you want to work in another EU country in these first 5 years away from your partner, you need to comply with any work permissions and / or visa regulations of the other country, independant of your partner.

Oct 26, 2011 22:22