The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Belgium Residence Permit Card D


I am from Non-EU countries. I have completed 5 years of uninterrupted stay in Belgium and have been working on Work Permit Type B. Can I directly apply for Residence Permit Card D?

Any inputs on the process or experience would help.



Ask your commune what sort of card you should apply for.

Jul 9, 2018 21:02

Yes, you can, just when applying for it, mention explicitly that you want to apply for card D. ohterwise they will automatically direct you to the path to obtain card B.

Jul 16, 2018 12:35