The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Travel outside to another country


My question is that if person holding F card travel to another country(UAE) for tourism purpose for few day will the person address will be removed for this period from commune by immigation officer at passport control at airpot. Or nothing will happen.


You can travel as many times you want nothing will happen. Unless you go your self at the commune to cancel your file. You supposedly can stay up to 1 continuous year outside EU. But for short periods as much as you can

Dec 17, 2017 16:57