Search form

menu menu

need helpful advise


Who can help me convict a child abuser,the guy is dangerous an still walking streets in Brussels


go to the Police

Mar 31, 2014 15:02

yes, you should go to the police.

Mar 31, 2014 15:41
caring angel

i have already contacted the police,sos children s.a.j children provided video evidence an still nothing has been done thats why i need help

Mar 31, 2014 17:57

I have used the following organisation in a number of child protection cases.

They have always communicated with me in English and have been very helpful and kept confidentiality when needed.

They have offered advice and if needed followed up/ investigated and made sure the children/ young people involved are safe.

Mar 31, 2014 18:58

> i have already contacted the police,sos children s.a.j children
One would assume therefore that:
- There is no case to answer
- There is a case to answer, but it's being dealt with correctly and is therefore no longer any of your business
- The agencies are not competent and won't do anything

> provided video evidence an still nothing has been done thats why i need help
So you take the law into your own hands and becomes a vigilante?
Do NOT become a criminal yourself.

- You do NOT have the legal powers to deal with this any further than you seem to have done already.
- If it is being dealt with correctly, you will NOT know anything more about it unless you are needed as a witness (which may take a long time)
- If you REALLY care, other than what you have done already, you will do nothing more so that you don't risk interfering with due legal process
- Anything more you do will probably do more harm than good.

Apr 1, 2014 12:47

I suppose you, as a caring person, want to know if your information has been taken seriously and more importantly, the child is safe. I would be the same - I would not stop until I felt satisfied and reassured of the child's safety. You shouldn't 'interfere' but you should at least be reassured that it has/ is being dealt with. How do you know it is not?

Apr 3, 2014 15:19

Dear caring Angel,
i hope you get to the bottom of it and hopefully the guy gets his comeuppance eventually.
I can understand the frustration if you are the parent with such a case.Do not give up.Its a child's life and well being at will win out in the end.

As for Miss/Mr J--> you seem highly insensitive to the subject and very defensive.
-- I would believe that yes the government and the officials on the case are probably incompetent and thus have not bothered much,with statistics showing a high rate of child molesters and pedophiles in the country that have walked free.
-- A parent should push as much as possible to get all the answers they deserve.
-- the question mentions nothing on becoming a criminal,you have no idea of what legal powers this person has/or has used.
-- Why are you so quick to tell a person to NOT do something? How bout you NOT come back online again Mr Jj

If you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing at all

Apr 9, 2014 21:21

contact child focus?

Apr 11, 2014 23:57