The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Moving truck permit


Hi all, I'm moving next week and the removals company I've hired says that I need to get a parking permit for their truck in front of my building (I don't have a car and so don't have any sort of parking permit). I've searched high and low on the commune (1000 Brussels) web site and in previous Q&A posts here and can't figure out what it's called or how/where to get one. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance!


Different communes have different rules.

Try searching for: Réservation d'emplacements de stationnement

Nov 22, 2017 16:19

Exactly what I was looking for; thank you so much!

Nov 22, 2017 16:26