Search form

menu menu

moving out


If you leave the house and then do not pay, the debt will without doubt be sold on to a huissier which is a debt collector. The huissier will attempt to recover the debt. If you cannot be traced, well your name will eventually make it on to the database of Belgian Federal Police. If you ever return to Belgium and come into contact with BFP, they will make every effort to extract the debt from you.

Jan 29, 2012 19:35