Search form

menu menu

Moving from 1050 Brussels to 1000 Brussels


I am currently living in 1050 Brussels and will shorty move to 1000.
As regards the commune do I go to 1000 to tell them I have come from
1050 or to 1050 to tell them I am moving to 1000.
What kind of proof will I need?

From the archives

You go to your new commune and they tell your old one

Sep 1, 2011 14:12