Search form

menu menu

Magnifying glass and magnifying "ruler"


Does anyone know where I can find the above two items? I have been to a couple of opticians, but they don't sell them.
I need a magnifying "ruler" which makes it easy to read newspaper articles etc, and a pocket size magnifying glass for reading labels when shopping.
Thank you for your help!


I have seen these items in Club.

Dec 1, 2011 14:06