London Olympics Tickets
Can someone please clarify following:
* Are the tickets electronic (received by email and to be printed) or normal/physical?
* Is there any name, male/female, address on the tickets?
* What type of email confirmation is received after the tickets are booked?
* The tickets available now can be collected only at ticket offices in London, as per the info displayed at the time of booking. What sort of identity proof, email confirmation (if any) will be needed to collect the ticket?
* Can a person use a ticket purchased by someone else?
Basically I want to use someone else's VISA to order the tickets for me or you may say someone is going to order the tickets for me.