The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Leaving Belgium on Orange card procedure


Hi All,

I am an Australian currently holding an orange card in Belgium and I need to leave Belgium to attend a wedding in Ireland.
Could you please tell me how I might be able to do this and whether I need to submit any forms/requests somewhere?

Thank you in advance!


it very much depends on the nationality of your partner. If Belgian or some specific european nationalities (not all) you won't need any working permits. There is an office in the Gare du Nord building that can give you precise information about this.

we had exactly your similar situation and no working permit was ever required (however potential employers request the cohabitation document)

Dec 10, 2012 14:38