The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

job, work from, making money


Do you mean you want to be registered as self-employed? (Independant)?
You just need to contact your lacal desk of the BCE (Banque Carrefour des Entreprises):
They will screen your degrees, management and financial skills and if you pass, well, you will get a VAT number and a "Registre de Commerce".

Then you can launch your business from home.

But given the complexity of the Belgian fiscal laws, I do recommend you to hire an accountant. First of all!!

Jan 23, 2012 23:12