The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

Integration course


Hello Madam / Sir

I have been staying in Brussel legally since Sep 1, 2011. I had a card A for 8 years and I have just received my card D ( 5 ans, Marché du travail: illimité)

I was a student until 2016 (I got my diploma in English language from VUB). then, I started working continuously from Oct 17, 2016 onward.
I have also been going to French coarse at IFCAD for two years.

I know that it won't be required to take the integration course if the degree will be in one of the official language in Belgium. however I have been given some contradictory information on having to take the integration courses for the proof of my social integration.

Do I have to take civic integration courses? If yes , I tell you that there is no longer any place in all the Brussels associations which issue certificates showing proof of social integration, that is why I registered for this course in Wavre (https: // discri. be /)which won't be accept by the commune since this course should take place in the place of residence.

Would you mind clarifying this issue?
Thanks for your help in advance.


What "contradictory information on having to take the integration courses" have you been given, and who gave you that information?

Feb 3, 2020 10:56

Integration courses comprise of a language and a direction segment. They spread regular points, for example, the work environment, shopping, TV and radio, and childrearing. I am writing an essay with the help of website about the Integration course Your information will also helpful for me to complete this work.

Feb 20, 2020 06:41