Search form

menu menu



I received an Orange card from the Commune; which expires in 2013. Can I travel within Europe without problems


You can travel anywhere you like in the world (guessing you are not a recognised refugee unable to travel back to country of origin), just need a valid national passport or other suitable travel document.
To be more specific, you would need to state your nationality, country of destination, legal status in Belgium.

Aug 26, 2012 19:23