Search form

menu menu

Humidifier for heater


Does anyone know where I could find those ceramic containers that hold water that you hang on radiators in order to add moisture to a room? I'm not sure what they are called, but I've seen them in other countries and at friends houses and would like to buy a few. Thanks in advance for your help!


You should be able to find basic ones (i.e., beige) at Brico, typically 2 or 3 per pack and fairly inexpensive.  For decorated contaners (i.e., flower design), I think I might have seen them at Casa.


Nov 22, 2011 18:55