Search form

menu menu

How to get my Belgian criminal record in English


I need a copy of my Belgian criminal record in English. How can I get one?

I left Belgium last month after living there for many years. I need this to join a car sharing service (like Cambio) in another country.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

From the archives

You can get a copy of your record on application to your last commune in Belgium. It's called a certificate of good behaviour in whichever language applies.
Getting it translated is then a matter for the people who want the certificate; will they accept your translation or will they want a professional translation or a legal translation validated by a court?

Aug 26, 2011 16:16