The platform for Belgium's international community

Search form

menu menu

How do I get chomage?


Hi Xpats,
I was recently made redundant from a permanent job in Belgium. I am a Brussels resident who speaks neither a lot of French nor a lot of Dutch but I already have my C4 form. Can someone please tell me how I go about signing on/claiming chomage?

I have already started looking for work but mainly want to take advantage of the discounted training courses until I find something else.

Thanks in advance!


Go to the CAPAC office rue des Plantes 69 and they will give you all the info.

Aug 24, 2012 11:31